- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works Collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drive to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
Common Technical Knowledge Required
- Methodology of Emergency Programme/project management
- Our Client programmatic goals, visions, positions, policies and strategies.
- Knowledge of global human rights issues, specifically relating to children and women, and the current Our Client position and approaches.
- Our Client policies and strategy to address on national and international issues, particularly relating to conflicts, natural disasters, and recovery.
- Our Client emergency Programme policies, goals, strategies and approaches.
- Gender equality and diversity awareness
- Technical Knowledge to be Acquired/Enhanced (for the Job)
- UN policies and strategy to address international humanitarian issues and the responses.
- UN common approaches to programmatic issues
- This role has a team management responsibility
Under the overall supervision of the WASH Specialist, the WASH Officer will deliver on the following tasks: Task
- Drafting implementation reports on WASH supported emergency response programs and projects.; Follow-up up with government and UNICEF partners to ensure smooth and efficient execution of emergency related AWP/Project activities
- Participate in field monitoring visits to verify NGO, Contractors and State Government implementation status.
- Contribute to TPM and Supervision Engineering firms reviews of implementation status including monitoring and reporting on accountability for affected population.
- Participate in Needs assessment missions to determine program/ project priorities and appropriate interventions within the context of interagency framework.
- Participate in RRM and MRP missions and ensure implementation in target locations.