COMMUNITY CONTACT CENTRE OPERATOR
About the Job
The Community Contact Centre (CCC) Operator contributes to the implementation of the ICRC beneficiary feedback system by receiving calls from beneficiaries seeking information on specific projects or general ICRC operations. S/he ensures information is recorded, follow up is made and that beneficiaries are provided with appropriate and timely feedback.
This is a national/resident position based in Mogadishu, Somalia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the beneficiaries’ feedback system by receiving calls, recording call details, categorizing information and providing feedback to beneficiaries in a timely manner
- Ensures all exchanges with affected people (feedback, complaints, questions and responses) are fed into the Community Contact Centre (CCC) system, classified into pre-determined reference categories and is followed-up by the relevant department specialists
- Participates in CCC dissemination campaigns to encourage affected people to give feedback on ICRC programs
- Provides beneficiaries with appropriate answers to general questions on ICRC or familiar projects/activities
- Ensure complaints are resolved and closed within the appropriate timeframe
- Compiles monitoring data collected from beneficiaries in specific databases and spreadsheets
- Prepares and submits regular reports to the supervisor informing of the progress, observations, highlights challenges and gives recommendations
- Conducts adhoc verification on a pre-defined sample for monitoring purposes these include; checking validity of registered telephone numbers and registered profiles
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Community Development or equivalent qualifications in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in call center environment, with knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Somali language
- Experience in data management and practical knowledge of MS-Office (particularly Excel)
- Possessing a strong degree of honesty and integrity, and a solid sense of ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Strict adherence to reporting deadlines
How to apply
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV addressed to the Human Resources Manager, ICRC Somalia Delegation, on the email address email@example.com. Your cover letter must indicate your current salary and your expected salary range. The closing date is 7th March 2023. Clearly indicate the position title Community Contact Centre Operator Mogadishu in the subject line of your email. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
NOTE THAT ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Any enquiries about the position should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link for information on data protection: Personal data protection information
The ICRC values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive working environment.