||CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
|Overview of position
- CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, & those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion & diversity, providing fair & equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption & stay true to local labour laws & all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile & conflict affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid & development programs through our specialised recruitment, HR management & operational services.
- CTG provides unique support to the humanitarian & development community in fragile & conflict affected countries. CTG specialises in the rapid mobilisation & management of skilled & unskilled personnel ranging from Doctors to Drivers, Engineers to Administrators. Over the last 10 years, CTG has established reliable operations & strong local networks in the world’s most challenging environments.
- For this role of CTG HR Admin – Intern, our preference is to hire a fresh graduate.
- The Intern will support the Account Manager & country operations team helping with all operational duties as assigned, which include but not limited to HR management, operational management & personnel management.
- Raise requisitions for new vacancies & assist in coordinating the recruitment process for national consultants.
- Induct new consultants & coordinate the pre employment requirements for new staff, informing them of their selection, organising for medical check ups.
- Audit current consultants files & all newly hired staff, maintain the HR filing on the system & ensure all files are updated with the right documents.
- Medical claims processing, support the Account Manager in supporting staff who require medical attention & also process the medical claims in coordination with the Account Manager.
- Follow up with other Head of Units on renewal / cancellation / extension of national consultants contracts.
- Audit consultants banking details.
- Assist in monthly time sheet tracking.
- Provide support to finance department in running the payroll & vendor payments.
- Coordinate, prepare visas & accommodation bookings for international consultants when required.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time & undertake duty travel as required.
||This role will report to the Account Manager & Operations Manager.
- We are considering only fresh graduates for this role.
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields namely Marketing, International Relations, Journalism, Business Studies etc.
- Advanced MS Word skills.
- The ability to format documents, CVS, set up styles etc.
- Visio skills, or the ability to learn this quickly for doing diagrams.
- Powerpoint & Excel to intermediate level.
- Work well as part of a close team.
- Have the confidence to liaise with managers in the company to gain information.
||This role does not have team management responsibility.
- This position is only for 6 months with no extension.
- CTG is looking to hire fresh graduates only for this role.
|Disclaimer: At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.