ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCY
CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER
HIMILO – GAROWE – PUNTLAND
Himilo MFI is a financial institution that provides micro-lending services to economically disadvantaged and low-income households, small-scale entrepreneurs, particularly women and youth, and start-up firms that would not have access to such services otherwise. It arose from the goal to enhance the quality and accessibility of financial services offered to poor and unbanked Somalis. It delivers products and services complying with Sharia law. Himilo’s main office is located in Garowe, Puntland, Somalia.
General Position Summary:
The Customer Service Officer is responsible for interacting with customers. They enable interactions between a business and its customers, address concerns, aid in driving sales through cross-selling and upselling and create memorable experiences that increase brand and customer loyalty.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create positive relationships with new clients and maintain existing clients in order build the customer base;
- Addressing issues and solving conflicts
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Attending to customers’ complaint and enquiry.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and client referral.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to personalize marketing and sales interactions.
- Cold-calling potential clients to inform them of the various financial products and services on offer.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our financial products to advise clients accordingly.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for reviewing and verifying daily reports assigned by Branch Management.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Reinforce customer loyalty.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, Business Management, or a related field of study
- 2 years’ work experience in the customer service field.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
This position is based in Garowe, Puntland – Somalia, and is unaccompanied. Himilo team members represent the company during and outside of work hours when deployed in a field posting or on a visit to a field posting. Team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and company’s policies, procedures, and values always and in all in-country venues.
Fostering a diverse and open workplace is an important part of Himilo’s vision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
How to apply
Written applications should be addressed to: Merit Advisory Services. More about Merit, visit here: https://meritadvisory.so/
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications by submitting a detailed CV, certificates and Cover letter via email: email@example.com to be received on or before 26th March, 2023 with the subject line ‘‘Customer Care Officer”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.