- Baidoa, Somalia
- Time type
- Full time
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)Job Description:
- Contribute to the implementation of effective and accountable financial and asset control systems.
- Implementation of timely planning, tracking and reporting mechanisms.
- Promote awareness of World Vision policies and procedures.
- Facilitate day-to-day finance transactions.
- Providing technical back-stopping to programs teams in the preparation of various finance documents.
- Support in the preparation and updating of various budget planning documents.
- Analyze existing finance practices and advice on improvements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce /Business Administration (Accounting or Finance option).
- 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of USAID/ US Grants is an added advantage
- Ability to articulate fluently in written and spoken English.
- Ability to present financial data in a clear and coherent manner
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only