SCOPE OF ROLE/ Responsibilities:
- Prepare all documents related to recruitments and plan interviews for prospective joiners
- Assist Sr HR/Admin officer in recruitment by inviting candidates for interviews and facilitate it
- Assist in preparing panel sheet immediately after the oral interview
- Assistant the Sr HR Officer in conduct reference checks for the selected Candidate
- Upload screening to the global screening data base for the screening and clearance for the joiners before issuing contract of employment
- Collect and filing staff timesheet from all IRS staff before 25th of every month
- Always update the contract tracking sheet and ensure that staff contracts are control to the know the ending date of each and every employee contract
- Assist the Sr HR Officer in preparing staff contracts and job offer letters
- Download the applications immediately after the closing date of position advertised
- Update staff files on weekly/ monthly bases & ensure those closed are archived in archiving room/office.
- Arrange induction/orientation for new staff.
- Assist in trucking and posting of Annual leave, sick leave, Toils of all staff in the HRIS system,
- Ensure new staff has job identification, staff ID card and business cards as required.
- Ensure staff ID renewed at the end of very year as per their contract extension and ensure that each and every staff has received his/her ID by signing ID release order sheet
- Position Reports to: Sr HR/Admin Officer Qualifications
- Education: Business Administration Degree and other related field (University OR Technical Institution)
- Degree or diploma on HRM, Business administration, public administration and any other and related qualifications,
- 2 years of professional experience in HR/Administration
- Experience of exposure of NGOs is value added.
- Excellent in English
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work as a member of a team is essential
- Attention to details.
- Positive courteous and professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A professional with high personal integrity and commitment.
- An individual that can cope work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure,
- Work overtime when necessary and be able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both the under listed languages
- Must be computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel/ Power Point.
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
- Willing to work after hours and on weekends when needed.
- The position will be based in Mogadishu
Equal Opportunities: YES
How to apply
Application process: Each application should be addressed to the HR account: email@example.com
- An updated CV and application letter.
- Copy of your Somali National ID card or passport.
- Contact information for three work-related referees.
-Applications not including all of the above information will not be reviewed.
-Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. IRW is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Please make sure the job title in the mail subject line is clear as HR Assistant.