Marketing Officer – 4 Positions
DUTY STATION: Garowe Puntland Somalia
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
Reporting to: Managing Director
Deadline: 18th Jan- 2023
Galayr, is a social media & Printing communications agency based in Puntland Somalia. We understand the importance of a brand’s social media presence. We get to know them and their target audiences intimately, then we create, develop and communicate brands and their messages in an impactful & engaging way on their social media platforms. Galayr designs and implements a social media marketing campaign for its clients in such a way that adds value to potential and existing stakeholder and does not look like a mere company pushing product.
About the Post:
4 Sales and Marketing Officers
We are looking for an organised sales and marketing manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Sales and Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Answers questions from clients
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
1-3 years experience in marketing or sales.
Experience in management may be advantageous.
Understanding and knowledge of Graphic Design, video production
Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
The ability to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates can submit 1 page motivation/cover letter and Current and updated CV with three references (2-4 pages) to Alight email@example.com before Jan 18th, 2023.