POSITION: SALES ASSOCIATE ELECTRONICS
HIRING COMPANY: Al Huda Phones & Computers
LOCATION: Bossaso, Somalia
AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1 Week
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Yearly contractor
Deadline: 19 December 2022
As a sales associate you will be the face of our company You get to highlight our brand and image while contributing to building our reputation as a company that values its customers and their opinions.
You will be directly responsible for assisting customers and helping them recognize the need for our products and services.
Must be capable of learning about what we sell and are able to articulate our purpose in a manner that is educational insightful and professional.
Have a positive and outgoing nature that enjoys serving others and making a positive impact to the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Proactively engage and make a connection with customers.
– Asking questions and listening to customer’s needs.
– Provide premier customer service.
– Cooperate and build positive inclusive and respectful relationships take accountability for your own actions and outcomes.
– Maintaining store appearance.
– Cross-selling products and knowing layout of the store.
– Make suggestions to customer on latest trends and current promotions based on customer s individual needs.
– Upselling products.
– Learning product features keeping up with the latest trends leveraging company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge specs.
– Completing various forms of paperwork reports and reconciliation INVENTORY
– Be the keeper of merchandise complete all inventory processes and make sure merchandise is properly checked in and accurately ticketed. May participate in periodic inventories
– Adherence to assigned work schedule.
– Accurate and complete follow through on work assignments
– Other Duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
– Basic knowledge of products merchandise
– Retail experience preferred but not required
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to read write and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
– Ability to effectively communicate with customers peers and management.
– Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
– Basic math functions such as addition subtraction multiplication and division.
– Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
– Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS WORK ENVIRONMENT
– This position involves constant moving talking hearing reaching grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
– May occasionally involve stooping kneeling crouching and climbing ladders.
– Vision abilities include close vision color vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
– Work typically performed indoors but may be assigned outdoors depending upon location.
Enthusiastic friendly and energetic with a desire to provide outstanding service.
– Available to work a variety of hours which may include early mornings evenings weekends and holidays
- Open to any candidate.
- Male, 20 years old and below
- Good Physics shape
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in any related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing specifically in Somalia.
- Experience in Electronics specially cellphones & Laptops is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, written and reporting skills.
- Expert on using Excel and MS Office applications.
- Basic Knowledge in using QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of proper store keeping and inventory management.
- Able to communicate in English is an added advantage.